So hopefully I’ll reborn tomorrow
My confidence has shattered quite dramatically today. I am probably never good enough for anyone, including myself. I am basically worthless and bad without even realizing it.
But I endured today, and I know others meant well. They straightforwardly crushed me just so that I can build up better endurance for next time. Still, it hurts a lot when people just said “Urgh this is bad, how can you be this bad”, I am kind of surprised that I didn’t tear up until I was home, haha.
Therefore the title.
- cassopeia reblogged this from palalife and added:
- scotts-werewolf-oven said: No, you are amazing. Your artwork is so beautiful that I just want to cry. You seem like such a sweet, kind person. You are amazing and so talented.
- synekdokee reblogged this from palalife and added:
- nekosmuse said: I’m not sure what happened, but whoever made you feel this way is obviously clueless. This is not how you give someone critique. Your art is fantastic. ::hugs::
- culacuuby said: D: D: D: What was the context they said this in~?
- akirasouchan reblogged this from palalife and added:
- redshirtstandingby said: That doesn’t sound like anything remotely constructive. More like rudeness and attack. You are a great artist with a unique style and clearly tons of people love you. You will get past this and rise above those idiots.
- aqueoushumor said: Well, damn. Hopefully you’ll at least get a thicker skin out of this. I don’t know about the specifics, but I swear some people take pleasure in crushing people’s self esteem. Don’t let them win.
- mochitastic said: lots of hugs for you pala! <33333
- shaliara said: What? What? No, no absolutely! Your art has something unique in it and IT’S GOOD! Don’t let people tell you otherwise. *hugs* Why people do this so harshly, I dunno
- jamesorangecat said: THAT’S BULLSHIT! YOU’RE AMAZING!
- greenapple2004 said: ?!?!??!!?!?! :-((( *hugs*
- codenamecesare said: Anyone who made you feel that way is a shitty critic. A good critique should make you feel a bit humbled, but also confident about improving. I hope you’re able to get something useful from this eventually, but my heart hurts for you right now. <3
- chronaxie said: *HUGS*
- moncube said: Please take care, you wonderful person. Yeah I hope tomorrow will be a better day for you!
- flatulenceofthesoul said: aww baby, you are not worthless! Don’t say that, we love you! <3
- lostwiginity said: Is this about your art? Cos I see “professional art” every day that doesn’t even come close to yours.
- subtilior said: What? What? WHAT IS THIS? Boo, hiss to them, because you are splendid, as is your artwork. Sure, everyone in this world can improve *something*, so they can improve their feedback-giving skills, for one. *glowers at them*
- rozf said: I’m with takma-rierah here. Profession or not, people *enjoy* what you’re creating and that is just as important, if not more important that anything else.
- ctcsherry said: What doesn’t kill you make you stronger Pala! You will come out of this a even better and confident artist I’m sure
- i-boudicca-i said: *hugs*
- holybikinisbatman said: Fuck them! They obviously don’t know talent when it’s right in front of their faces. You’re an amazing person, okay? You’re awesome, and I love seeing you on my dash. Whoever told you that, fuck them.
- takma-rierah said: Whaaat no no dear! You’re not worthless and bad at all! Being less experienced than other people doesn’t mean a thing, especially not when you can make people *happy* just by doing what makes you happy! Professional artists often lose sight of that.
- zpinkotter said: i will beat these people up for you! >:|
- tskyli likes this
- palalife posted this